With over 40 LPG and LNG tanker vessels, EXMAR Ship Management is a world-class global provider of specialized services to the oil and gas industry at the intersection of maritime and off-shore. We manage specialized floating assets and deliver tailor-made services combining our maritime and off-shore know-how efficiently and in an innovative way.
The team of Management Assistants provides administrative and secretarial services to the organisation and more specifically supports the CEO and the Management Team so that they can make the best use of their time.
We have extensive knowledge of the organisation and understand its aims and objectives. Discretion and confidentiality are at our core. We are looking for a dedicated colleague.
Your core responsibility is to support the business information flow at EXMAR Ship Management including:
- Supporting the CEO and the management team: organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Booking business trips: travel, visa and accommodation
- Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence on a daily basis
- Maintaining office systems; inputting, scanning, distributing and filing documentation
- Operating the company switchboard; handling enquiries and requests when appropriate
- Offering administrative support to the office
- Managing the calendar of meeting rooms, banner of kiosk
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Co-organising events and meetings
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and staff
- 5-7 years experience in an equivalent position
- Firm knowledge of Dutch, French, English (written and verbal)
- Excellent skills in communication
- Ability to work in multicultural environments
- You live in or near Antwerp
- Accuracy: you perform tasks with the precision, exactness and care they require
- Reliability: you act consistently with integrity, objectivity and transparency, you take up responsibility and honour agreements
- Perseverance: you continue efforts until the goal is reached
- Energy: you show dynamism, vitality and commitment
- Collaboration: you contribute to a shared goal even when the subject involved is not of immediate personal interest
- Sociability: you mingle with other people easily, you take initiatives to establish and maintain relationships
- Stress resistance: you continue to perform effectively under work and / or time pressure
- Analytical ability: you know how to distinguish between main and side issues
- Creativity: you can come with new solutions to problems or make suggestions for improvement
- Judgement: you weigh information and possible types of action against each other to arrive at a realistic assessment
EXMAR Ship Management offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Our values are Respect, Commitment, Working in Alliances and Innovation. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Exmar Ship Management. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team.
If interested, please send your CV and cover letter to our team of Management Assistants (Diane Goormans & Jennifer Van Boven) (firstname.lastname@example.org).